- प्रबन्ध पत्र र नियमावली
- Financial Report.
- 3rd Quarterly Report Year 2079/080
- Salt Trading Notice AD
- नून चिनी रासायनिक मलको रेल्वे किल्यरिङ्ग फोरवार्डिङ्ग को बोलपत्र सुचना आव्हान
- QUARTERLY REPORT
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Domestic Sugar.
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Domestic Sugar.(RENOTICED)
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer.
Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Domestic Sugar.(RENOTICED)
Invitation for Bids
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of Domestic Sugar
Bid Identification No: STC/TN/S/2080/081/0002(R)
Date of publication: September 16th, 2023
Date of submission September 20th, 2023
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids, from eligible bidders, for the procurement of 900 MT of Domestic Sugar. (Herein after called the “Bid”/ “Goods”)
2. Bid price shall be quoted in Nepalese Currency on ex-mill gate delivery and the conditions set forth in the tender document for supply and delivery of Domestic Sugar.
3. Prices quoted by the bidders shall be fixed during the bidder’s performance of the contract and shall not be subject to variation on any account. A bid submitted with an adjustable price will be treated as non-responsive and shall be rejected.
4. The sale of bidding documents will be on all days up to 16.00 hours between 11:00 hours of September 16th, 2023 to 12:00 hours September 20th, 2023 from the Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. The bidding documents can be purchased by the sugar manufacturer/eligible supplier on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of sugar manufacturer’s registration certificate, and VAT certificate upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NPR 5,000.00 Nepalese Rupees Three thousand only) in cash.
5. Sealed Bids for entire and or partial quantity (Minimum 450 Metric Tons) of the consignment must be submitted to the above office of STCL on or before 13.00 hours September 20th, 2023. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
6. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid. The said bid security shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. The bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding document. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding document in every respect shall be at the bidder’s risk and may result in the rejection of its bid.
8. Bids shall be opened at 15.00 hours on September 20th, 2023 at the office of STCL, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal.
9. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered. In such a case, the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
10. STCL will open the required number of Letter of credit for minimum 450 Metric Ton the consignment as per the delivery schedule provided in the bid with the provision of partial shipment and payment are allowed and The Domestic Sugar are to be loaded into the truck as per the schedule annexed with the bid document.
11. The delivery of the entire consignment must be completed within 60 days from the date of opening of the L/c.
12. Purchased bid document will be valid only for specified principal supplier.
13. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/SUGAR/2080/081/0002(R).
The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract without assigning.