Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of DomesticSugar
Invitation for Bids for the supply of DomesticSugar
Tender Identification No: STC/TN/S/2075/076/0003-R
Date of publication: March 5th, 2019
Date of submission: March 14th, 2019
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of 20,000 MT of DomesticSugar.
2. The bidder has to quote their price in Nepalese Currencyin STCL warehouses delivery at Kathmandu-2,000 M.T.,Biratnagar-2,000 M.T., Janakpur-4,000 M.T., Birgunj-7000 M.T., Bhairahawa-2,000 M.T., Nepalgunj-2000 M.T. and Dhangadhi- 1,000 M.T. delivery and the conditions set forth in the tender document for the supply and delivery of Domestic Sugar (“herein after called the Tender”).
3. Sugar manufacturer may obtain further information at the office of STCL, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Tel +977-1-4282222, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org/ For all correspondence purposes required by the successful bidder, the details will be provided later.
4. The sale of bidding documents will be on all days up to 17.00 hours between 10:00 hours of March 5th, 2019 to 12:00 hours of March 14th, 2019 from the Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. The bidding documents can be purchased only by sugar manufacturer on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of sugar manufacturer’s registration certificate, andvalue added tax certificate upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NPR. 10,000.00Nepalese Rupees Ten thousand only) in cash.
5. Wax Sealed Bids must be submitted at Salt Trading Corporation limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu Nepalat 13:00 hours ofMarch 14th, 2019. Tenders documents can be submitted before the last date, however, will not be accepted after 13:00 hours on March 14th, 2019.
6. Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours on March 14th, 2019 at the Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days countingfrom the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid which shall be valid for minimum 30 daysbeyond the bid validity period.
7. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
8. Tenders shall be considered only if the bidders fulfil the under-mentioned conditions. Tenders will be rejected if conditioned are not fulfilled. STCL will open the required no of Letter of credit.
9. Among the total quantity for Sugar about 50 % of the consignment should be delivered within 30 days and 50% balance quantity should be delivered within 60 days from the date of Letter of credit/Purchase Order.
10. Tender documents must be accompanied by and complied with the tender conditions. Tender will be rejected if major conditions in the tender documents are not fulfilled.
11. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/SUGAR/2075/076/0003-R
12. The bidder may submit a bid up to and multiples of 1000 M.T. of sugar.
13. The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject the bid whole or part and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract.