Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
Invitation for Bids
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
Bid Identification No: STC/TN/U/2074-075/0014
Date of publication: June 1st, 2018
Date of submission: July 1st, 2018
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited(STCL) invites sealed bids, from eligible bidders, for the procurement of 20,000 MT of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N.(Herein after called the “Bid” / “Goods”)
2. Prices shall be quoted in U.S. Dollar for the supply and delivery of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N on CIF warehouse delivery price on all of the following delivery points that are STCL Biratnagar, Birgunj and Bhairahawa warehouse.
3. Prices quoted by the bidders shall be fixed during the bidder’s performance of the contract and shall not be subject to variation on any account. A bid submitted with an adjustable price will be treated as non-responsive and shall be rejected.
4. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of STCL, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Tel: +977-1-4271014/4271208,fax: +977-1-4271704, e-mail: email@example.com/KK.Khadka@stcnepal.com. For all correspondence purposes required by the successful bidder, the details will be provided later.
5. Bidding documents may be purchased on or before 12:00 hours on July 1st , 2018 from the above office of STCL, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs 10,000.00 (Nepali Rupees ten thousand only) in cash or in form of bank receipt (bank account available upon request) for fee or US$ 100.00 (United States dollars one hundred only) in the form of bank draft in favor of Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal. If so requested, the Bidding Documents can also be sent by post/courier services upon payment of additional fee of NRs. 7,000.00 (Nepali rupees seven thousand only) or US$ 70.00 (United States dollars seventy only). However, the Purchaser (STCL) will not be responsible for delay or non-delivery of the documents so sent.
6. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the above office of STCL on or before 13.00 hours of July 1st, 2018. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
7. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid. The said bid security shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
8. The bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding document. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding document in every respect shall be at the bidder’s risk and may result in the rejection of its bid.
9. Bids shall be opened at 14.00 hours on July 1st, 2018 at the office of STCL, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal.
10. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered. In such a case, the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
11. STCL will open the required number of Letter of credit for the consignment as per the delivery schedule provided in the bid.
12. The Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46% N to be shipped in one single lot. The delivery of the entire consignment must be completed within 45 days from the date of opening of the LC.
13. In case of a force majeure event occurred in the country of the origin as mentioned in the bid during the execution of the contract, the Supplier shall supply the goods from any other country acceptable to STCL so as to meet delivery schedule.
14. Purchased bid document will be valid only for specified principal supplier.
15. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/UREA/2074/075/0014
16. The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever.
OFFICE NAME: SALT TRADING CORPORATION LIMITED
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Office,
Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 1 4271014, 4282222
FAX: +977- 1- 4271704