Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of White Crystal Cane Sugar-10,000 MT
Invitation for Bids
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of White Crystal Cane Sugar
Bid Identification No: STC/TN/S/2074-075/0012
Date of publication: May 28th, 2018 (Amended)
Date of submission: June 6th, 2018 (Amended)
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids, from eligible bidders, for the procurement of 10,000 MT of White Crystal Cane Sugar.(Herein after called the “Bid”/ “Goods”)
2. The bidder has the option to quote their price in United States Dollars and Indian rupees or both currency on one or all of the following delivery points and terms as per the delivery schedule and the conditions set forth in the tender document for the supply and delivery of white crystal cane sugar (“herein after called the Tender”).
2. 1Indian seaports: on CIF Kolkata/Haldia, India and or CIFLO Kolkata/Haldia, India with stevedoring.
2.2 Indian railheads: on CIF Indian Railheads of the border of Birgunj (Raxaul, Bihar and/or ICD, Sirsia, Parsa) or
2.3 STCL border warehouses: on CIF STCL Birgunj warehouses.
3. Prices quoted by the bidders shall be fixed during the bidder’s performance of the contract and shall not be subject to variation on any account. A bid submitted with an adjustable price will be treated as non-responsive and shall be rejected.
4. The sale of bidding documents will be on all days up to 16.00 hours between 11:00 hours of May 28th, 2018 to 12:00 hours of June 6th, 2018 from the camp office of STCL, located at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ring Road, Bhikaji Cama Place, R. K. Puram, New Delhi 110066, INDIA, mobile no: +91-7836823165. The bidding documents can be purchased only by eligible bidders (White Crystal Cane Sugar manufacturers only) on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of white crystal cane sugar manufacturer’s registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of INR 6,250.00 (Indian Rupees Six thousand Two hundred Fifty only) in cash.
5. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the above office of STCL on or before13:00 hours on of June 6th, 2018. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
6. Bids must be valid for a period of 21days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid. The said bid security shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. The bidder is expected to examine all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the bidding document. Failure to furnish all information required by the bidding documents or submission of a bid not substantially responsive to the bidding document in every respect shall be at the bidder’s risk and may result in the rejection of its bid.
8. Bids shall be opened at 15:00 hours on June 6th, 2018 at the Camp office of STCL as mentioned above.
9. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered. In such a case, the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
10. STCL will open the required number of Letter of credit for the consignment as per the delivery schedule provided in the bid.
11. In case the bids are from countries where there is a prevalent export duty, and should there be any reduction in the said export duty from the country of origin, the effective price would be the price less the waivered export duty. Similarly, in case there is any export subsidy given by the government of that country post the bid opening, the same will also be deducted from the bid price at the actual time of purchase/dispatch.
12. Among the total quantity for white crystal cane sugar to be delivered, each consignment must be delivered as per the delivery schedule mentioned in the terms of the tender and as mentioned in the Letter of Credit
13. In case of a force majeure event occurred in the country of the origin as mentioned in the bid during the execution of the contract, the Supplier shall supply the goods from any other country acceptable to STCL so as to meet delivery schedule.
14. Purchased bid document will be valid only for specified principal supplier.
15. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/SUGAR/2074/075/0012
16. The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever.
“Since the date of publication of the notice in the newspaper dated on May 28th, 2018 (The Times of India, Delhi Edition) was defer by one day, the date of publication and the last date of submission of the bids is accordingly here by extended by a day and the same stands as May 28th, 2018 and June 6th, 2018 in lue of May 27th, June 5th, 2018”.