- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of White Crystal Cane Sugar-10,000 MT
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer DIAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE 18:46:0:
- बढुवाको लागि फाराम भर्ने सम्बन्धी सूचना
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer MURATE OF POTASH 0:0:60
Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of White Crystal Cane Sugar-20,000 MT
Invitation for Bids
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of white Crystal Cane Sugar
Tender Identification No: STC/TN/S/2074/075/0009
Date of publication: February 7th, 2018
Date of submission: February 21st, 2018
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids from eligible sugar manufacturer for the procurement of 20,000 (Twenty thousand)) M. T. of white crystal cane sugar.
2. The bidder has the option to quote their price in United States Dollars and Indian rupees or both currency on one or all of the following delivery points and terms as per the delivery schedule and the conditions set forth in the tender document for the supply and delivery of white crystal cane sugar (“herein after called the Tender”).
2.1 Indian seaports: on CIF Kolkata/Haldia, India and or CIFLO Kolkata/Haldia, India with stevedoring
2.2 Indian railheads: on CIF Indian Railheads of the border of Birgunj (Raxaul, Bihar and/or ICD, Sirsia, Parsa) or
2.3 STCL border warehouses: on CIF STCL Birgunj warehouses.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information at the office of STCL, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Tel +977-1-4282222, fax +977-1-4271704 e-mail email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org. For all correspondence purposes required by the successful bidder, the details will be provided later.
4. The sale of bidding documents will be on all days up to 16.00 hours between 11:00 hours of February 7th, 2018 to 12:00 hours of February 21st, 2018 from the camp office of STCL, located at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ring Road, Bhikaji Cama Place, R. K. Puram, New Delhi 110066, INDIA, mobile no: +91-7836823165. The bidding documents can be purchased only by eligible bidders (White Crystal Cane Sugar manufacturers only) on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of white crystal cane sugar manufacturer’s registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of INR 6,250.00 (Indian Rupees Six thousand Two hundred Fifty only) in cash.
5. Wax Sealed Bids must be submitted at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ring Road, Bhikaji Cama Place, R. K. Puram, New Delhi 110066, INDIA between 11.00 to 13:00 hours of of February 21st, 2018. Tenders documents can be submitted before the last date, however, will not be accepted after 13:00 hours on of February 21st, 2018.
6. Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at 15:00 hours on of February 21st, 2018 at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Ring Road, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi 110066, INDIA. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
8. Tenders shall be considered only if the bidders fulfil the under-mentioned conditions. Tenders will be rejected if conditioned are not fulfilled. STCL will open the required no of Letter of credit for each consignment as per the delivery schedule of the tender.
9. In case the bids are from countries where there is a prevalent export duty, and should there be any reduction in the said export duty from the country of origin, the effective price would be the price less the waivered export duty. Similarly, in case there is any export subsidy given by the government of that country post the bid opening, the same will also be deducted from the bid price at the actual time of purchase/dispatch.
10. Among the total quantity for white crystal cane sugar to be delivered, each consignment must be delivered as per the delivery schedule mentioned in the terms of the tender and as mentioned in the Letter of Credit.
11. In the event force majeure declaration in the country of the origin mentioned during the execution of the contract, the supplier shall supply the goods from any other country acceptable to STCL so as to meet delivery schedule.
12. Tender documents must be accompanied by and complied with the tender conditions. Tender will be rejected if major conditions in the tender documents are not fulfilled.
13. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/SUGAR/2074/075/0009
14. The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject the bid whole or part and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract. In case of partial quantity acceptance, the quantities would be in multiples of 2,500 MT
15. The purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to change the delivery point between Birgunj and Bhairahawa prior intimation will be given to the seller.