- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of White Crystal Cane Sugar-10,000 MT
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer DIAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE 18:46:0:
- बढुवाको लागि फाराम भर्ने सम्बन्धी सूचना
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer MURATE OF POTASH 0:0:60
Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Domestic Sugar-20,000 MT
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of Domestic Sugar
Tender Identification No: STC/TN/S/2074/075/0007
Date of publication: January 28th, 2018
Date of submission: February 26th, 2018
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of 20,000 MT of Domestic Sugar.
2. The bidder has to quote their price in Nepalese Currency in mill gate delivery and the conditions set forth in the tender document for the supply and delivery of Domestic Sugar (“herein after called the Tender”)..
3. Sugar manufacturer may obtain further information at the office of STCL, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Tel +977-1-4282222, fax +977-1-4271704 e-mail email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org. For all correspondence purposes required by the successful bidder, the details will be provided later.
4. The sale of bidding documents will be on all days up to 16.00 hours between 11:00 hours of January 28th,2018 to 12:00 hours of February 26th, 2018 from the Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. The bidding documents can be purchased only by sugar manufacturer on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of sugar manufacturer’s registration certificate, and PAN certificate upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NPR 10,000.00 Nepalese Rupees Ten thousand only) in cash.
5. Wax Sealed Bids must be submitted at Salt Trading Corporation limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu Nepal at 13:00 hours of February 26th, 2018. Tenders documents can be submitted before the last date, however, will not be accepted after 13:00 hours on February 26th, 2018.
6. Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders representatives who choose to attend at 15:00 hours on February 26th, 2018 at the Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid which shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
8. Tenders shall be considered only if the bidders fulfil the under-mentioned conditions. Tenders will be rejected if conditioned are not fulfilled. STCL will open the required no of Letter of credit..
9. Among the total quantity for Sugar about 50 % of the consignment should be delivered within 30 days and 50% balance quantity should be delivered within 60 days from the date of signing the contract.
10. In the event force majeure declaration in the country of the origin mentioned during the execution of the contract, the supplier shall supply the goods from any other country acceptable to STCL so as to meet delivery schedule.
11. Tender documents must be accompanied by and complied with the tender conditions. Tender will be rejected if major conditions in the tender documents are not fulfilled.
12. The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/SUGAR/2074/075/0007
13. The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject the bid whole or part and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract.