- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of White Crystal Cane Sugar-10,000 MT
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer DIAMMONIUM PHOSPHATE 18:46:0:
- बढुवाको लागि फाराम भर्ने सम्बन्धी सूचना
- Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer MURATE OF POTASH 0:0:60
Notices > Invitation For Bids For The Supply Of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N.-30,000 MT
Invitation for Bids
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Invitation for Bids for the supply of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N.
Tender Identification No: STC/TN/U/2073/074/0012
Date of publication: May 25th, 2017
Date of submission: June 23rd, 2017
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) invites sealed bids, from eligible bidders, for the procurement of 30,000 MT of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N
2. Th dder has the option to quote their price in United States Dollars on one or all of the following delivery points and terms as per the delivery schedule and the conditions set forth in the tender document for the supply and delivery of Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46 %N (“herein after called the Tender”) on CIF STCL Biratnagar, Birgunj and Bhairahawa warehouse delivery basis.
3. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of STCL, Central Office, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Tel: +977-1-4271014/4271208, fax: +977-1-4271704, e-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. For all correspondence purposes required by the successful bidder, the details will be provided later.
4. Bidding documents may be purchased on or before 12:00 hours on June 23rd, 2017 from the above office of STCL, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs 10,000.00 (Nepali Rupees ten thousand only) in cash or in form of bank receipt (bank account available upon request) for fee or US$ 100.00 (United States dollars one hundred only) in the form of bank draft in favor of Salt Trading Corporation Limited, Kathmandu, Nepal. If so requested, the Bidding Documents can also be sent by post/courier services upon payment of additional fee of NRs. 7,000.00 (Nepali rupees seven thousand only) or US$ 70.00 (United States dollars seventy only). However, the Purchaser (STCL) will not be responsible for delay or non-delivery of the documents so sent.
5. Sealed Bids must be submitted to the above office of STCL on or before 13:00 hours on June 23rd, 2017. Documents received after this deadline shall not be accepted.
6. Bids shall be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 14:00 hours on June 23rd, 2017 at the office of STCL at Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal. Bids must be valid for a period of 21 days counting from the day of bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security, amounting to 2.5% of the total value of the bid. The said bid bond shall be valid for minimum 30 days beyond the bid validity period.
7. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case, the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
8. Tenders shall be considered only if the bidders fulfil the under-mentioned conditions. Tenders will be rejected if conditioned are not fulfilled.
8.1 STCL will open the required no of Letter of credit for the consignment as per the delivery schedule provided in the tender.
8.2 The Chemical Fertilizer Urea 46% N to be shipped in one single lot. The delivery of the entire consignment must be completed within 16th, September, 2017
8.3 In the event force majeure declaration in the country of the origin mentioned during the execution of the contract, the supplier shall supply the goods from any other country acceptable to STCL so as to meet delivery schedule.
8.4 Tender documents must be accompanied by and complied with the tender conditions. Tender will be rejected if major conditions in the tender documents are not fulfilled.
8.5 Local agent must mention the name of principal supplier in order to purchase tender document. Purchased tender document will be valid only for specified principal supplier.
8.6 The name and identification of the contract are as follows: STC/UREA/2073/074/00012
8.7 The Purchaser (STCL) reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to the award of the contract.