Notices > TENDER NOTICE FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER
TENDER NOTICE FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER
(First publication Date: 23 NOVEMBER 2016)
(Last Submission Date: 7 DECEMBER 2016)
1. Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL), Central Office, Business department, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal invites wax sealed tender for the supply and delivery of under mentioned STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER. The Paper must be delivered on C&F Kolkata/ Haldia, India basis.
2. West European, North American, Australian sub continent, Certain Asian (Korean, Thailand, Indonesian, and Malaysian) Origin Standard STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER 1000 METRIC TONS (tolerance +/- 10%) in reel for printing.
Tender No. (IFB NO.)
STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER
(700 MM & 810 MM)
1000 MT NETT
3. Payment of the entire value will be paid to the supplier in US Dollar currency through a120 days usance Letter of Credit from date of bill of lading (BL) basis.
4. Each tender document including the general conditions, tender form, commodity specification and a draft copy of contract can be obtained on any working day during office hours on payment of Rs. 5,000.00.00 (Rs Five Thousand only), (non-refundable) from the Central Office, at Kalimati, Kathmandu by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of renewed company/firm registration certificate and VAT/Pan certificate on or before 12:00 hours Nepalese Standard Time on 7 DECEMBER 2016.
5. Fully completed and wax-sealed Tender-Form must be submitted at the Business Department, Central Office of the Salt Trading Corporation Limited (STCL) at Kalimati, Kathmandu not later than 13:00 hours Nepal Standard Time on 7 DECEMBER 2016. Tender or any part received thereof, after the stipulated time will not be accepted. Submitted sealed envelope should have following subscribing.
“TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER - TENDER NOTICE NO. (IFB NO.): STC/TN/SNP/2073/074/0006, “CONFIDENTIAL”
6. Tender will be opened at the Central Office in the presence of representative of concerned bidders as well as representatives of various Department of STCL at 14:00 hours Nepal Standard Time on 7 DECEMBER 2016. The bid price will be read and recorded in the presence of the bidders or their representatives. However, tenders may be opened if bidders or their representative remain absent at the scheduled time.
7. Bid bond equivalent to 2.5% of the value of the total bid amount issued by a first class commercial Nepali Bank must be enclosed with the tender. The Bid Bond should be valid for 90 days after the date of opening the tender. Successful bidder shall be required to furnish a performance bond at 5 percent of total quoted amount issued or counter guaranteed by first class commercial Nepalese bank before signing the contract. Format for bonds are given in the Tender Document. In case of foreign bidder the bid bond must be counter guaranteed by Nepalese Commercial Bank.
8. Tender shall be considered only if the bidders fulfill the under-mentioned conditions. Tenders will be rejected if all conditions are not fulfilled.
9. The total quantity for STANDARD NEWSPRINT PAPER 1000 MT +/- 10% will be delivered in three lots within 6 months from date of signing of the contract. The successful SUPPLIER (BIDDER) must be delivered the PAPER (consignment) as per Annex III.
10. Free Container time of 35 days must be given for each container in transit to Nepal. If not container detention charge will be paid by supplier/ manufacturer as per invoice.
11. Tender documents must be accompanied by and complied with the tender conditions. Tender will be rejected if major conditions in the tender documents are not fulfilled.
12. Authorized agent must mention the name of manufacturer in order to purchase tender document. Purchased tender document will be valid only for specified manufacturer
13. The award for an agreement will be made to the bidder, whose tender has been accepted meeting the requirements in the specification and other terms and conditions set forth in the tender document latest by 15th days from the date of tender opening.
14. A pre tender opening meeting will be held in the office of STCL on 6 December 2016 at 11:00 AM to discuss any confusions and alteration.
15. If the last date of purchasing, submission and opening falls on a government holiday then the next working day shall be considered the last day. In such a case the bid validity and bid security validity shall be recognized with effect from the original bid submission deadline.
16. STCL reserves the right to accept or reject whole or part of any or all tender without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Salt Trading Corporation Limited
Central Office, Business Department
Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: 00977 1 4271014, 4271208
FAX: 00977 1 4271395, 4271704